Three Temples is built on a team of individuals. To succeed we need to be creative, dynamic and engaging and that's what we look for in new team members. Our team comes from diverse backgrounds - different cultures, different educational backgrounds and different nationalities.
Everyone is involved at each stage of our projects and we value input from all team members. If you have a good idea, we want you to speak up. We place great importance on our working environment - we have a work hard, play hard, attitude. We've got to get things done, but the best ideas come when the team is relaxed and having fun while working.
With this environment comes high expectations from the people we want on the team. At any level in the organisation we value initiative, self-motivation, a can-do attitude, an open mind, creativity, and a strong work ethic.
We are constantly looking for those people with the 'X-Factor'. People who get 'it', people who get it done, people who are exciting, people who are excited about driving change. People who are fun, perhaps a little weird. People who are positive and adventurous. People who are honest and humble.People who want to build a life, not just get a job.
In return, we can give you the tools and opportunities to make something special and to shape your own career. If you really believe that this sounds like you then send your CV to Matt with some compelling reasons on why you believe this.
At the moment we also have specific vacancies for:
- Operations Executive
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Executive
- Graphic Designer
- Interior Designer
- Sales Executive (Products)
- Site Finder
We can offer third-year students and recent graduates a place on our internship program for 1 - 3 months. Interns will be thrown in the deep end to get a chance to experience business life in a fast-paced, exciting and fun atmosphere! Word to the wise - if you want an easy internship making photocopies and checking facebook and vnexpress all day this is not the place for you. If you want to see how things get done in the real world and to be run off your feet, then get in touch either directly to Matt or through your university careers department.
WE ARE HIRING!
NOW HIRING – TO START FEB/MARCH 2012
Apero is looking to fill the following positions:
- Bar manager
- Professional Bartender
- Bar staff (part-time & full-time positions)
- Wine waiter / Sommelier
Who we are:
Apero is an international standard wine bar that brings a new of level of quality, enjoyment and design to Hanoi.
Apero is owned and operated by the international group of people behind Three Temples, the innovative design-focused real estate development company. For more information on Three Temples, please visit www.threetemples.com.
Apero is a high quality venue with a diverse range of customers who may be Vietnamese, or foreign, businesspeople or diplomats, younger or more mature. Regardless, they all have some things in common; they appreciate quality, good food, good wine and good company.
Apero is open 7 days a week from 11.30am – 12am and you will be part of a shift rota. We are flexible and can accommodate different shifts, if you are still a student for example
Who we are looking for:
- Your character and personality is just as, if not more, important than your experience or background.
- We are looking for team members who are - friendly, enthusiastic, confident, ready to smile, very well-presented, willing to help, have an eye for detail, appreciate quality, possess a willingness to get involved and fix problems where they see them, have a willingness to learn.
- As a venue with many foreign customers we do require a reasonable level of English language skills, though we will continue to provide you with English language training.
- We would welcome applications from students, even those studying in business or other areas apart from hospitality. This type of role can provide many transferable skills that will serve you well in later life.
- We are open to applications from those with or without hospitality experience.
- We are also open to applications from foreign students in Hanoi, whether from other Asian countries or elsewhere.
- Experience with dealing with international customers, or previous experience in wine & spirits sales would be desirable.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent, above market salary package.
- Attractive incentive & bonus scheme as well as tips from affluent customers.
- A fill and ongoing training program to international levels: Wine Knowledge, English Language Skills, Business English, Customer Service Skills, F&B Operations, Health & Safety, Food & Drink Hygiene, Management Skills, and Sales Skills.
- Exposure to working in a busy but fun international environment.
- A safe, professional working environment where you are valued as part of the team.
- Access to career progression within our group.
In essence, aside from good job conditions we want to help you develop your skills; not just in the technical aspects of the job, but also skills that will help you improve in all other areas of your life and future